Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in Al-Aseeb: All the crowd factions have nothing to do with the Green attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in Al-Aseeb: All the crowd factions have nothing to do with the Green attacks   Empty A leader in Al-Aseeb: All the crowd factions have nothing to do with the Green attacks

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2020, 1:29 am

A leader in Al-Aseeb: All the crowd factions have nothing to do with the Green attacks  

09:01 - 09/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of Asa’ib al-Haq’s League, Jawad al-Tulaibawi, confirmed on Thursday that all the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] factions have nothing to do with the missile attacks targeting the Green Zone on an almost daily basis, indicating that there has been no activity or operations for the resistance factions since the martyrdom of the leaders.
    "All the Hashd factions have no connection with the missile attacks on the Green Zone or others," al-Tulaibawi said in a statement seen by him.
    He added that "it is shameful to attribute such a response or strikes to the resistance factions," pointing out that "Katyusha rockets dispensed with the resistance factions and are no longer useful in the simplest operations."
    Al-Tulaibawi pointed out that "the response of the resistance factions, as Sheikh Al-Amin Al-Ameen said, will be very harsh and days pregnant with surprises." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:53 pm