Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An opposition bloc affirms the existence of a trend to restore confidence to Abdul-Mahdi and shows i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An opposition bloc affirms the existence of a trend to restore confidence to Abdul-Mahdi and shows i Empty An opposition bloc affirms the existence of a trend to restore confidence to Abdul-Mahdi and shows i

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 am

An opposition bloc affirms the existence of a trend to restore confidence to Abdul-Mahdi and shows its position

12:50 - 09/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Thursday, the Parliamentary Bloc of Al-Hikma Movement revealed the presence of some Shiite coalition forces to restore confidence to the resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing that the next few days will witness an agreement to name a new prime minister.
    The bloc member, Jasim Al-Bukhati, said in a statement to "Information", that "the security incidents that the country experienced during the past two weeks have forced all political forces to neglect the issue of naming a new prime minister."
    Al-Bukhati added, “The rejection of the protest arenas and some political forces for a number of personalities that have been put forward and for well-known reasons for all formed a great complication to reach an agreement, but the current circumstance and after Abdul Mahdi’s message in parliament has changed the views of many political forces, especially the Shi’ites, where some have adopted The idea of ​​restoring confidence to Abdul Mahdi.
    Al-Bukhati said that his current movement would support that trend in case the Shiite forces went to it, noting that "the political forces are determined to close the file of the next government during the next few days."
    The MP from the Alliance of Al-Fateh Hanin Al-Qaddu revealed, in a statement to / Information / yesterday, Tuesday, about moves to renew confidence in Abdul-Mahdi to complete his government for four years, indicating that it is intended to run the affairs of the country for the current period with integrated powers and not business conduct. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm