Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jalawla in Diyala: Peshmerga to Daash repulsed an attack

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jalawla in Diyala: Peshmerga to Daash repulsed an attack  Empty Jalawla in Diyala: Peshmerga to Daash repulsed an attack

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:05 am

Jalawla in Diyala: Peshmerga to Daash repulsed an attack from the western entrance point

Fri Jun 13 2014 08:34 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Diyala
     The Directorate of Jalawla in Diyala province, on Friday, for the Peshmerga forces repulsed an attack to regulate Daash from the western entrance point, asserting that the Peshmerga stuck full security file within the formations after the withdrawal of the army and police of their location.

The director of the Anwar Hussein, in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "the Peshmerga forces backed Balasih repulsed, in the late evening yesterday, an attack by militants organize Daash checkpoint at the western entrance of the hand (70 km north-east of Baquba)," noting that "the size of the losses incurred by the insurgents did not know yet."

Hussein added that "the Peshmerga forces stuck offline file security fully in Jalawla after the withdrawal of several formations of the army and police during the past few hours," pointing out that "a large force of Peshmerga got to hand to fill voids security and prevent exploited by armed groups."

Hussein denied "gunmen seized control of Daash on any region of the hand."

According to well-informed security sources in Diyala province to the increasing rates of target points stationed security of the army and police in the past few months, due to the increasing activities of armed groups.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:55 pm