Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Baghdad - Erbil Agreement to coordinate and distribute security duties in Diyala

chouchou
    chouchou

Baghdad - Erbil Agreement to coordinate and distribute security duties in Diyala  Empty Baghdad - Erbil Agreement to coordinate and distribute security duties in Diyala

Post by chouchou Sat 14 Jun 2014, 4:14 am

Shafaq News / A security source revealed early on Saturday, that an agreement took place in Khanaqin between Iraqi security forces and its counterpart in Kurdistan Region to organize operations and security duties in Diyala province

The source, who asked not to be identified said in an interview with "Shafaq News", that “ the secretary general of Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri assigned by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to oversee the volunteers to fight against "Daash" in Diyala met on Friday with security officials of Peshmarga forces to discuss the security situation in Diyala, especially in hot and disputed areas.”

He added during the meeting, that an agreement took place between two parties to coordinate moves and security duties in these areas between Peshmarga from one hand and security forces and volunteers and who are supervised by Ameri on the other hand

While Saadia sub-district administration affiliated to Khanaqin in Diyala province invoked on Saturday, Peshmarga Kurdish forces to intervene and protect them after the fall of most of the regions by the elements of "Daash," asking the federal government to allow Peshmarga to contribute to the security effort for the defense of the sub-district.

The director of Saadia , Ahmed al-Zarkoshi said in an interview with "Shafaq News", that “ he calls to allow Kurdish security forces to enter immediately the sub-district and free it after the fall of most of the regions by militants of "Daash", pointing out that the families began to flee to Khanaqin district for fear from attacks by insurgents .

Large areas of Nineveh, Salahuddin, Kirkuk and Diyala provinces have witnessed security developments after control of militants of so-called Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant "Daash" on Mosul city and a number of cities in the mentioned provinces after the sudden withdrawal of the Iraqi security forces in the past few days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Baghdad - Erbil Agreement to coordinate and distribute security duties in Diyala  Empty Re: Baghdad - Erbil Agreement to coordinate and distribute security duties in Diyala

Post by wciappetta Sat 14 Jun 2014, 6:20 am

This is the unanticipated result of the Rag-Tag Sunni attacks, a uniting of Baghdad and Erbil. This will do more to foster the relationship than all those years of negotiations. I bet a majority government is the  end result with Sunnis out in the cold....

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:20 am