Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Americans challenge Muqtada Al-Sadr and the resistance factions with bandits (Al-Joukaria)?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Americans challenge Muqtada Al-Sadr and the resistance factions with bandits (Al-Joukaria)? Empty Americans challenge Muqtada Al-Sadr and the resistance factions with bandits (Al-Joukaria)?

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jan 2020, 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 24, 2020
    Views: 328
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The challenge between Mr. Sadr, the resistance factions, and the Americans entered their clients in Iraq, the stage of breaking the bone and proving the existence.
    After one day of calling for a million demonstration against the American presence, America pushed all its customers in Iraq to the external roads to cut them at the joints of all the central and southern provinces, to prevent its children from reaching the capital and participate in the million demonstration.
    Three days ago, the Americans turned to challenge Mr. Al-Sadr in his main popular bases, igniting the battle to cut the path of Muhammad al-Qasim, which separates west of Baghdad from its east, where Sadr City and others that include millions of Sadrists, to prevent them from reaching the scene of demonstrations. They also extended today toward Al Nahda Garage to paralyze the movement of the largest garages for external transport between the governorates.
    The Americans not only reviewed their customers ’weight in international roads, but their electronic army has been waging a fierce media fallout for a million years of sovereignty and a wide-scale psychological war, during which senior bloggers tried to send (soft messages) to Mr. Sadr to influence his decisions. While Tahrir Square witnessed preparations that I talked about this morning to spoil the demonstration.
    But in exchange for all these American preparations, mobilization for their clients, and the huge money that is wasted daily on gangs and deviant organizations that recruit adolescents to implement their agendas in support of American forces, there are extensive preparations and plans prepared by al-Sadr and leaders of the resistance factions (I keep revealing them) that will surprise the Americans and their agents. I have been informed that the initial estimates for those who will participate in the millionaires of sovereignty are between 2.5 to 3 million demonstrators.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:14 am