Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework talks about a Sudanese-led truce between “the factions and the Americans”: He can put

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework talks about a Sudanese-led truce between “the factions and the Americans”: He can put  Empty The framework talks about a Sudanese-led truce between “the factions and the Americans”: He can put

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 4:17 am

The framework talks about a Sudanese-led truce between “the factions and the Americans”: He can put pressure on both parties
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader in the coordination framework, Ghazanfar Al-Batikh, revealed today, Tuesday (January 5, 2023), the existence of efforts by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to calm the situation between the factions and the Americans.
    Al-Batikh told “Baghdad Today” that “the military escalation between the factions and the Americans is not related to the Iraqi issue only, but rather it is related to external developments, especially the events in Gaza, and despite that, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is working and striving for calm between the two parties.” And prevent any new escalation.”
    He stated that “Al-Sudani is able to put pressure on the factions, and he can also put pressure on the United States of America in order to stop any military escalation, especially since Washington has great interests in Iraq and does not want to lose those interests, and for this reason it will certainly respond to Baghdad’s pressure on it to stop the aggression on the lands.” "Iraqiya."
    The Times of Israel newspaper had earlier revealed in a report translated by “Baghdad Today” that Al-Sudani “warned” US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken against carrying out more “response operations” through which it strikes sites from which attacks are launched against its bases in Iraq.
    Late yesterday evening, Sunday, an American drone targeted a headquarters of members of the Al-Nujaba movement in Kirkuk, resulting in 5 casualties and 3 others injured.
    Agence France-Presse quoted an American official as saying that the strike was a pre-emptive attack by a group that was preparing to bomb American targets with drones and missiles.
    For his part, the Secretary-General of the Nujaba Movement, Akram Al-Kaabi, said in a tweet that “I swear by the orphans, the tears of the bereaved mothers, the raging hearts of their families, and the pure blood of the martyrs, you will pay a heavy price for your crime.”
    Al-Kaabi continued, saying: “Iraq is our Iraq and the land is our land, you renegade criminal invaders. We will soon cleanse it of your filth and liberate it from your colonialism, and God is a witness to what we say.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:41 pm