Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Open port architecture graying border to enter the food goods without customs fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Open port architecture graying border to enter the food goods without customs fees Empty Open port architecture graying border to enter the food goods without customs fees

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jun 2014, 9:44 am

Open port architecture graying border to enter the food goods without customs fees

Economy 06/16/2014

Gateway port graying border -

Council decided to Maysan province in its periodic Monday, open port graying border with Iran in front of foodstuffs, vegetables and legumes without tariff Kmarkip.

The deputy chairman of the Council Jawad al-Saadi said that "the decision was made to fill the shortfall that may occur in the market as a result of the scarcity of certain materials used to come from the provinces where there are now security situation is stable."

He added that "the local government emphasized economic surveillance to follow the markets, stores and merchants to reduce the monopoly of any process for the materials needed by the citizens at this time for the purpose of manipulating prices or increase it."

And between al-Saadi said that "there are committees will form in the center of the province, districts and areas to follow up on these decisions and keep the prices in the markets Almisanah as they are now."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:04 am