Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operations room for food imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operations room for food imports Empty Operations room for food imports

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jun 2014, 10:41 am

Operations room for food imports

6/21/2014 0:00 

Baghdad, Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb 
    discussed the National Authority for Investment and professional associations, commercial and industrial mechanisms for the formation of a crowd of economic aimed at supplying the local market with various goods and services and achieve a balance in supply and demand. 
    said board member of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce Alaa Al-Nouri in an interview for the "morning": that the proposal made by the Chamber received interest government agencies and the private sector, pointing out that he expected the formation of the body during this week. 
    pointed out that the authority aims to form an operation room specializes in the import of basic food items and what you need government institutions, indicating that the mechanisms of action will be exceptional and shorten the time and organize as needed actual and shorten episodes of excess where import directly without organizing tenders and measures need time to time. 
    pointed Nouri said the agreement came from several government agencies and the private sector represented by National Authority for Investment and Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Federation of Iraqi Industries and Businessmen Union and the Iraqi National Business Council. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 9:36 pm