Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit)

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit) Empty Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit)

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 22 Jun 2014, 2:11 pm

Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit)
    On: Sun 22/06/2014 7:49  

Said reliable sources that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ordered a group of prominent collaborators progress to the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad request to travel to Washington.

sources said that the purpose of the travel collaborators with al-Maliki to Washington is meeting with members of Congress and officials Alomarkiyan in order to claim the Americans on behalf of (the year) to launch the war on the cities of Iraq's Sunni witnessing acts of terror and control of armed groups since the period. "

Benoit said, "The group includes Almlaqbin b" Year-Maliki, "both of Saleh al-Mutlaq and Ahmed Abu Risha and Ahmed Khalaf governor of Anbar, Ahmed al-Jubouri, the governor of Salahuddin and morning Krahon head of the Anbar provincial council, Hamid al-Hayes and Hamid fork and Abdul Jalal Faraji. "

According to these sources, "Abdul Jalal told the U.S. Embassy that he represents the Sunni Waqf while told her the rest of the group they represent the Sunnis in Iraq."

They said, "agents of al-Maliki, six have submitted their applications and passports for the U.S. Embassy in the Green Zone, which did not give them a visa until now. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit) Empty Re: Order of Maliki .. "Year-Maliki" in Washington ..! (Know the details of the visit)

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 22 Jun 2014, 2:12 pm

I am not sure what these 6 are going to do in Washington, unless it's to plead about the Strategic Framework Agreement. 
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:48 am