Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zorfi: My government's foreign policy will depend on the principle of "Iraq first"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zorfi: My government's foreign policy will depend on the principle of "Iraq first" Empty Al-Zorfi: My government's foreign policy will depend on the principle of "Iraq first"

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Mar 2020, 6:25 am

Al-Zorfi: My government's foreign policy will depend on the principle of "Iraq first"

12:33 - 26/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zrafi revealed, today, Thursday, the foreign policy that he will adopt in his next government.
    He wrote Zurfi in the tweet on his account in the "Twitter" and seen by / information /, "we will adopt an external list policy on the principle of ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's first) and stay away from regional and international conflicts that make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an arena for settling accounts and be
    pointed Zurfi that" Iraq 's supreme interests would be the The compass that maps the direction of that policy. ”
    He added that he "seeks to open up to all the neighboring countries, the region and the general international community without prejudice to the terms and requirements of preserving the independence and sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    On Wednesday, Al-Zarfi met the ambassadors of the permanent members of the Security Council, and discussed with them the formation of the Iraqi government and the developments taking place in the region and the world. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 am