Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy suggests the appearance of some of the names of Al-Kazemi's ministers this afternoon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy suggests the appearance of some of the names of Al-Kazemi's ministers this afternoon Empty A deputy suggests the appearance of some of the names of Al-Kazemi's ministers this afternoon

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 3:14 pm

A deputy suggests the appearance of some of the names of Al-Kazemi's ministers this afternoon

12:35 - 04/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament, Nada Shaker Jawdat, suggested that the names of the ministers of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi’s government appear this afternoon, likely to hold the voting session for Al-Kazemi’s booth next Tuesday.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "there is information obtained that some names of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be displayed to the media this afternoon."
    She added that "the Prime Minister-designate will submit during the next two days a request to Parliament to hold a meeting to vote in which the names of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the government program will be attached ," likely to "hold a voting session on the Al-Kazemi booth next Tuesday."
    The member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance for Peace Walkers al-Shammari confirmed in a press statement today, that determining the session of granting confidence depends on the agreement of the political blocs on the government of the taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm