Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first Iraqi governorate to partially lift the embargo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first Iraqi governorate to partially lift the embargo Empty The first Iraqi governorate to partially lift the embargo

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 1:46 am

[size=30]The first Iraqi governorate to partially lift the embargo
    [ltr]04/1920 2020 09:22:47 p[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Baghdad - people
    [/size][/size]
    [size=20][size=20]On Sunday, the Nineveh Governorate will begin implementing partial lifting bans and is the first experience among the provinces where the ban is still fully implemented.

The Crisis Cell, headed by Nineveh Governorate, Najm Al-Jubouri said in a statement that "people" received a copy of it, today (April 19, 2020) that "after consulting with the Central Health Crisis Cell, I decided to partially lift the curfew for all sectors from six in the morning until six in the evening, starting from Sunday With the continued closure of the entire ports of the province. "
    The decision excluded "load wheels for food and construction materials, emergencies and the work of small cars in an individual and doubles system."
    At the level of official working hours, the cell decided that "working hours in government departments should be 25 percent," while restaurants, except for travel, cafes, cafeterias, event halls, mourners, public transport cars, closing mosques, places of worship, establishing prayers and committing to social distance, continue to close.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:31 am