Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament receives cabinet candidate’s names of vacant ministries

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi parliament receives cabinet candidate’s names of vacant ministries Empty Iraqi parliament receives cabinet candidate’s names of vacant ministries

Post by chouchou Thu 04 Jun 2020, 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The Iraqi parliament announced on Thursday, that its Speaker, Muhammad Al-Halbousi has received the names of the cabinet candidates for the vacant portfolios.

The parliament didn’t mention the candidates or ministries’ names.

It is noteworthy that 7 ministries in Mustafa Al-Kadhimi's government are still vacant, namely (Oil, Foreign Affairs, Justice, Trade, Agriculture, Immigration and Displaced , and Culture) Ministries.

On Tuesday -May 12- Al-Kadhimi issued bureau orders, which include assigning current ministers in the vacant portfolios.

Among these orders was to assign the Minister of Education with the mission of the Minister of Justice, the Minister of Finance with the mission of the Minister of Oil, the Minister of Youth and Sports with the mission of the Minister of Culture, the Minister of Education as the Minister of Trade and the Minister of Transport as the Minister of Immigration and Displacement.

The Iraqi parliament approved a new government headed by Al-Kadhimi, after six months of deadlock without a government as the country battles an economic crisis and the coronavirus pandemic., where two commissioners before Al-Kadhimi, namely Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and Adnan Al-Zurfi had been rejected because no consensus was obtained by the political forces.

As voting on the Oil and Foreign Affairs portfolios was postponed after the parties failed to agree on candidates. The deputies rejected Al-Khadimi’s  picks for trade, justice, culture, agriculture and migration portfolios.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 am