Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In support of a "revealing hour": There are files that were discussed in detail in Washington that w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In support of a "revealing hour": There are files that were discussed in detail in Washington that w Empty In support of a "revealing hour": There are files that were discussed in detail in Washington that w

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Aug 2020, 9:18 am

In support of a "revealing hour": There are files that were discussed in detail in Washington that were not announced to the media

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    43 Views

MP Hassan supported the "Hour of Exposure" program: The governments of Al-Kazemi and Trump are not stable and cannot discuss fateful issues.

Support for a "revealing hour": strategic issues such as the withdrawal of American forces should be discussed by a stable government

MP for Al-Fateh, Mukhtar Al-Mousawi for "an hour of disclosure": Al-Kazemi did not address the crime of assassinating the martyr leaders and their comrades during his meeting with Trump

So, he supported a "revealing hour": Al-Kazemi's visit to Washington is political par excellence

Al-Mousawi for a "revealing hour": Limiting three years for the withdrawal of US forces is unacceptable

In support of a "revealing hour": There are files that were discussed in detail in Washington that were not announced to the media
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm