Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq announces decisions in light of financial distress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq announces decisions in light of financial distress Empty The Central Bank of Iraq announces decisions in light of financial distress

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Oct 2020, 3:19 pm

[rtl]

The Central Bank of Iraq announces decisions in light of financial distress

Editing date: 10/7/2020 

[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    Where is the News_Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq said today, Wednesday, a statement that the Tigris showed to a copy of it: “In response to the economic conditions that our country is going through, and in order to contribute to alleviating the burdens of borrowers in light of the current financial distress, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to amend the time limit set within its own initiative By financing the housing fund and real estate bank loans (the five trillion initiative), so that the new time limit will be (15) years instead of (10) years, with a retroactive effect. "

He stressed that "I will continue to take all necessary measures to contribute to creating a banking system capable of responding to the challenges of the financial crisis and crossing the Iraqi economy to safety."

It was also indicated that the bank announced on August 8, 2015, the launch of an initiative to support the banks of the agricultural, industrial and real estate sectors and the Housing Fund with loans amounting to five trillion dinars to revive the economic situation and 

financial liquidity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:00 am