Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain declares its full readiness to support Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain declares its full readiness to support Iraq Empty Britain declares its full readiness to support Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 8:35 am

Britain declares its full readiness to support Iraq

•  Time: 10/24/2020 16:01:32

•  Read: 780 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The head of the Foreign Relations Committee in the British Parliament, Tom Tugendhat, announced, on Saturday, his country's full readiness to support Iraq.
    A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of which Al-Furat News received a copy, stated that “during Minister Fouad Hussein’s meeting with Tugendhat, security, political, economic and health developments in Iraq were discussed, as well as files of common interest and the importance of strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries on various levels.
     Hussein called on British companies to seize the opportunity of a fertile ground for investment and serious work in Iraq, amid government support for the sincere efforts coming to build and rebuild the country, and to help advance its economic and service reality.
    The meeting, however, praised the effective British role in fighting the terrorist organization ISIS within the international coalition, stressing "the importance of continuing this cooperation in various fields, including continuing to train Iraqi forces and exchange intelligence information to prevent the return of terrorist groups' activity."
    Hussein also stressed that "the terrorist organization ISIS is still a threat to Iraq, neighboring countries and the world at large, and its members are trying to reorganize themselves in Iraq, Syria and some African countries."
    For his part, Togendhat declared, "his country's full readiness to support Iraq, strengthen its position in the international and regional community, encourage British companies to work in Iraq, and coordinate with Iraq in this regard by discussing investment opportunities."
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:35 pm