Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people Empty Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 04 Jul 2014, 1:30 pm

Fri Jul 04 2014 18:05 | (Voice of Iraq)

July 4, 2014
    -

In the name of God the Merciful

O sons of the Iraqi people Karim
    -

Let me talk with you today in all candor and clarity, the same approach that I walked him and pledged before God Almighty and before you since my election to the post of prime minister.
    -

There is no doubt that you are aware of the difficult challenges facing Iraq and that increase bone legitimacy and national responsibility and moral we all bear, and what requires to be talking with you transparently commensurate with the seriousness of the plot against Iraq.
    -

O sons of the Iraqi people, Aziz
    -

I've fought a coalition of state law, a fierce election battle during which the various types of accusations and malicious propaganda that you do not get with any electoral list, has been involved in the campaign unjust internal and external views known, and has served as a political message we know its goals and objectives from the outset.
    -

In spite of the magnitude of the black propaganda that came her personally and the rest of the brothers candidates of the coalition of state law, we have been able with the help of God and the will of the loyal sons of the people to achieve a landslide victory in parliamentary elections that admit the world Bashvaviha and integrity, until it became a coalition of state law today Hoketlh parliamentary largest in the third session of the House of Representatives.
    -

O sons of the Iraqi people Quran:
    -

The loyalty of voters requires Ali, to be loyal to them and I stand to Junbhm in this plight of Iraq, and will not allow myself to never that let them down and give up the trust with which carried me them as they stand up with their fingers purple for the forces of evil and darkness, and I will stay a soldier defends the interests of Iraq and its people in the face of the terrorist organization and its allies Daash of Baathists and Nakecbandian who carry out suspicious foreign agendas are no longer obvious to one.
    -

That the withdrawal from the battlefield against the terrorist organizations hostile to Islam and humanity, is floundering to take responsibility and national legitimacy and moral, and I have promised God that I fight I will stay to the side sons of the armed forces and volunteers until the final defeat the enemies of Iraq and its people.
    -

I renew my thanks and appreciation and respect for all the sisters and brothers who Antkhboni and documented my brothers, members of the coalition of state law, and say with determination and strength that I'll stay true to them and to Iraq and its people, will not give up and never for the nomination for the post of prime minister, Vaútlav state law is the biggest bloc, the owner of the right to the position Wazzra presidency and not the right of any party to put the conditions, because the positioning of the conditions means dictatorship, which is what we reject all strongly and firmly.
    -

God save Iraq and its people

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.

Nouri al-Maliki

Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq

4 - 7-2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people Empty Re: Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 04 Jul 2014, 1:32 pm

Well looks like we will have to wait and see what happens Tuesday. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people Empty Re: Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 04 Jul 2014, 1:38 pm

The battle between Al-Maliki and Al-Khafaji at Al-Jaafari

07/04/2014

0 Comments

The reform movement said that the meeting held by the National Alliance Wednesday evening in the House of Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, President of the Alliance to resolve differences and agree on a candidate for Prime Minister and arrange to attend the next meeting of Parliament on 8 July failed and turned into a battlefield with hands was silver with difficulty. The source said (Koresh) that the meeting was attended by the leaders of the coalition and began to talk to soften the reflections of Jaafari and try to bring Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki finished powers who was present and the sadrist movement represented by Tracey, President of the Liberal block. But al-Maliki appeared extraneous words of conciliation, Sadr demanded an apology and joining Simma gun Coalition response to the Advisory opinion of the reference at this difficult time and chest he puts forward with daash and forward with the Shiites. Maliki said Sadr is splitting the Shiite row position of shunning and refusing to receive guidance from and as balmgharrbh and who has been deceived and buyer from abroad. Here is the definitive laserian again rejecting accusations against Sadr said that Nouri al-Maliki is a Shiite ruling that brought to the brink of being lost and is brought to the gates of Baghdad, daash.Rise to intensified insulted then crude place the curser Khafaji Al-Maliki that HP was standing at the moment hitting Al-Khafaji Al-Maliki CVA and beating him and attacked the Al-Khafaji and moved him from Al-Maliki's addressing to algav oriented output j saying: you blame my friend with the zaatait saree. And Al-Maliki calling for protection to shoot anyone who tries to approach him anyway and I turned the protection elements with their weapons on Al-Maliki even rode in his car and left. TYVC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Fri 04 Jul 2014, 3:40 pm

Maliki will not give up 3rd term PM nomination

July 4, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, said that he will note give up the post of Prime Minister and will seek a 3rd term. He emphasized that his party’s bloc, the State of Law Coalition is the largest of all political blocs.
    Al-Maliki said, in a statement posted on his website and followed by IraqiNews.com that “He renews his thanks, appreciation and respect for all the sisters and brothers who elected him and trusted him, his brothers and the members of the State of Law Coalition. He said with determination and strength that he will stay true to them and to Iraq and its people. “
    He indicated that “he will not give up an opportunity to serve for a 3rd term as Prime Minister,” adding that “the State of Law Coalition is the biggest bloc which entitles it to select the Prime Minister, a right that no other party may restrict with conditions because the imposition of conditions means dictatorship, which is what we reject forcefully and decisively.”
    A source in the Iraqi National Alliance confirmed earlier on Friday that the coalition leaders will meet this afternoon to discuss the ongoing dialogues for the selection of the three presidencies.

mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 04 Jul 2014, 8:22 pm

Same old same old.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people Empty Statement of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki to the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jul 2014, 4:51 am

Fri Jul 04 2014 18:05 | (Voice of Iraq)
    July 4, 2014
    In the name of God the Merciful

O sons of the Iraqi people Karim

Let me talk with you today in all candor and clarity, the same approach that I walked him and pledged before God Almighty and before you since my election to the post of prime minister.

There is no doubt that you are aware of the difficult challenges facing Iraq and that increase bone legitimacy and national responsibility and moral we all bear, and what requires to be talking with you transparently commensurate with the seriousness of the plot against Iraq.

O sons of the Iraqi people, Aziz

I've fought a coalition of state law, a fierce election battle during which the various types of accusations and malicious propaganda that you do not get with any electoral list, has been involved in the campaign unjust internal and external views known, and has served as a political message we know its goals and objectives from the outset.

In spite of the magnitude of the black propaganda that came her personally and the rest of the brothers candidates of the coalition of state law, we have been able with the help of God and the will of the loyal sons of the people to achieve a landslide victory in parliamentary elections that admit the world Bashvaviha and integrity, until it became a coalition of state law today Hoketlh parliamentary largest in the third session of the House of Representatives.

O sons of the Iraqi people Quran:

The loyalty of voters requires Ali, to be loyal to them and I stand to Junbhm in this plight of Iraq, and will not allow myself to never that let them down and give up the trust with which carried me them as they stand up with their fingers purple for the forces of evil and darkness, and I will stay a soldier defends the interests of Iraq and its people in the face of the terrorist organization and its allies Daash of Baathists and Nakecbandian who carry out suspicious foreign agendas are no longer obvious to one.

That the withdrawal from the battlefield against the terrorist organizations hostile to Islam and humanity, is floundering to take responsibility and national legitimacy and moral, and I have promised God that I fight I will stay to the side sons of the armed forces and volunteers until the final defeat the enemies of Iraq and its people.

I renew my thanks and appreciation and respect for all the sisters and brothers who Antkhboni and documented my brothers, members of the coalition of state law, and say with determination and strength that I'll stay true to them and to Iraq and its people, will not give up and never for the nomination for the post of prime minister, Vaútlav state law is the biggest bloc, the owner of the right to the position Wazzra presidency and not the right of any party to put the conditions, because the positioning of the conditions means dictatorship, which is what we reject all strongly and firmly.

God save Iraq and its people

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.
    Nouri al-Maliki
    Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq
    4 - 7-2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:31 am