Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An informed source from within the rule of law: Nuri al-Maliki is trying to transplant people loyal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An informed source from within the rule of law: Nuri al-Maliki is trying to transplant people loyal  Empty An informed source from within the rule of law: Nuri al-Maliki is trying to transplant people loyal

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 6:26 am

An informed source from within the rule of law: Nuri al-Maliki is trying to transplant people loyal to him in the government of Haider Abadi upcoming betting to make it fail 

August 17, 2014 23:29

Said a source familiar with from within the coalition of state law that the head of the state law, parliamentary Nuri al-Maliki is trying to impose on the people loyal to him prime minister-designate Haider Abadi within the next cabinet reshuffle,
    He said the source, who declined to be named told Xinhua that there Buratha suspicious movements by Maliki toward laying people loyal to him inside the cabinet reshuffle and the first of these was the office manager, Farouk al-Araji, where the military appeared to intercede for his inauguration as interior minister. 
    The source added that smelting Maliki Yasser Abed Ackal Maliki is the other came a moderate to be the Minister of Youth and Sports, and entered on-line businessman and financier coalition of state law Abdullah Ayz trying to hold on to Mquaolath in the Ministry of Youth and Sports to implement it with his partner, the new minister and share millions with each other. 
    It also wants Nuri al-Maliki to be behind Abdul Samad and minister of agriculture, referring to the vigorous attempts take place in order to deliver these these positions, stressing that Maliki Gel thinking now is how to foil the government Haider Abadi expected to say later that he is capable of managing the affairs of the state, a commander sole. He confirmed that Dr Haider Abadi is fully aware of the size of the challenge facing the 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:58 pm