Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: The Minister of Finance's invocation of the IMF’s conditions is considered an insult to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: The Minister of Finance's invocation of the IMF’s conditions is considered an insult to the Empty Al-Bawi: The Minister of Finance's invocation of the IMF’s conditions is considered an insult to the

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 6:46 am

Al-Bawi: The Minister of Finance's invocation of the IMF’s conditions is considered an insult to the people's feelings

09:20 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi considered, on Tuesday, the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, who invoked the conditions of the International Monetary Fund in the austerity imposed on the people, an outrage of the dignity of Iraqis and a persistence in exposing them to more unfair pressure.
    Al-Bawi said to "the information", that "the minister had forgotten or forgotten that the Al-Abadi government had sought to enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2014 under the unfair conditions of the International Monetary Fund and removed the hand from the sectors of health, education and the ration card, contrary to the constitution."
    He added that "Al-Abadi's government was the first to carry out unjustified imposed austerity, deduct the salaries of employees and raise the fees for communications to citizens, which caused a state of boiling and great popular anger that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under its weight until now."
    Al-Bawi stressed the need for political and economic decision-makers to learn from that bitter experience and not to risk their credibility in front of the people who know well that the budget was calculated at $ 43 per barrel of oil, while the price of Iraqi oil is sold today at $ 53 in OPEC and may reach higher than that, which negates the need. Unjustified austerity. 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:40 am