Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A semi-determination of the fate of the dollar pricing during the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A semi-determination of the fate of the dollar pricing during the current year Empty A semi-determination of the fate of the dollar pricing during the current year

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 8:29 am

[size=30]A semi-determination of the fate of the dollar pricing during the current year

2021-03-09
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

While the parliamentary calls are still mounting seriously to restore the price of the dollar to its previous era, it appears that a counter-understanding within Parliament, and specifically from the Finance Committee, will prevent any new manipulation of the pricing.

The Parliamentary Finance Committee expressed its objection in new statements, regarding that “the country cannot remain in constant confusion, through calls for a reduction or restoration of the exchange rate to its previous state,” indicating that “this option has been resorted to by the government, forced because the financial deficit in a draft law The budget before raising the exchange rate was 100 trillion dinars, "asserting that" the dollar price will remain constant until another budget comes. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:35 pm