Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance unveils an amendment to the budget regarding the 5-year leave for employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance unveils an amendment to the budget regarding the 5-year leave for employees Empty Parliamentary Finance unveils an amendment to the budget regarding the 5-year leave for employees

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 2:17 pm

Parliamentary Finance unveils an amendment to the budget regarding the 5-year leave for employees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2021/03/12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 302

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News
    On Friday, the Finance Committee announced the submission of a new proposal regarding Article 27 of the financial budget, related to the five-year leave for employees, while referring to the price of oil approved in the budget.
    Committee member Magda Al-Tamimi told the official agency, "The committee has made an amendment to Article 27 first regarding employee leave, which includes submitting a proposal in which an employee who has (5) actual years is entitled to take the five-year leave with a nominal salary for one time."
    She added that "the proposal included calculating the leave for retirement purposes, provided that retirement pensions and all deductions be paid during his enjoyment of the leave," indicating that "the proposal includes the employee's entitlement to work in the private sector."
    On the price of oil in the budget, she pointed out that "the deficit in the current year budget is 28.6 trillion, which requires the need for more than 19 billion dollars to reach the break-even point between revenues and expenditures."
    She pointed out that "the approved price of a barrel of oil is $ 45, while the reimbursement of expenditures requires the price of oil at $ 64."
    And she continued, "Iraq has internal and external obligations and debt, indicating that" the increase in the price of oil for what is decided in the budget will cover the deficit in the budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:48 pm