Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law suggests canceling the five-year leave for employees... and reveals the reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law suggests canceling the five-year leave for employees... and reveals the reasons Empty Parliamentary law suggests canceling the five-year leave for employees... and reveals the reasons

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 6:51 am

Parliamentary law suggests canceling the five-year leave for employees... and reveals the reasons
    • Time: 09/13/2023 00:38:18

• Read: 5,044 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee suggested that the law granting employees regular leave, which was read for the first time recently, would not be passed due to the addition of most of its paragraphs in the provisions of the federal budget.
    Committee member Raed Al-Maliki said in a press statement, “The law granting the employee regular leave, which came from the government, stipulates that the leave is for a period of five years, at half the nominal salary, and this topic, in most of its provisions, was included in the financial budget law.”
    He stated, "The idea of ​​this law is to reduce employee expenses and address job laxity by giving the employee half the nominal salary."
    Al-Maliki added, “This matter is incorrect, because it was proposed at the time of the financial crisis, in addition to the fact that it was addressed in the budget law,” noting that “this law is supposed to be part of the civil service law that was withdrawn by the government, because it is the law that regulates Public function. 
    He continued, "The committee will request that the law be withdrawn and rejected due to the lack of clear objectives for it, and it also contains a kind of contradiction between addressing job slackness and the appointments that occur," indicating that "the large number of laws related to the job does not lead to feasibility, so they should be collected in the service law." Civilian.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:30 pm