Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law demands "evidence" of "requiring" special grades in exchange for attending the budget s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law demands "evidence" of "requiring" special grades in exchange for attending the budget s Empty State of law demands "evidence" of "requiring" special grades in exchange for attending the budget s

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Apr 2021, 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary State of Law bloc denied, on Friday (April 2, 2021), its requirement to obtain positions with special ranks in exchange for attending the parliament session for voting on the draft fiscal budget for the current year. His speech in this regard or "preparing to face the judiciary."

In a statement received by IQ NEWS , the bloc said  that it was " surprised by the pathetic attempts to reverse the facts and the abuse of its principled position in not attending the budget voting session by claiming that it stipulated that it be granted a number of special grades in exchange for attending the session."

She promised " these fabricated and false statements altogether as an attempt to detract from the bloc of the rule of law after the public circumvention that it had enjoyed for its clear positions in support of the demands, issues and defense of the Iraqi people."

The holder of the false statement who made himself a reporter at a meeting at which he was not present must present evidence for his claim or prepare to face the judiciary . ”

The Parliamentary State of Law bloc continued,“ These attempts to undermine it with various lies and fabrications will have no effect, and that the Iraqi people will have no effect. He possesses awareness and the ability to discern whoever stands with him sincerely and sincerely, and remembers the courageous positions of the state of law, and he will not be deceived by these allegations . ”It

is noteworthy that media circulated news, last Wednesday, stating that the Parliamentary Bloc of State of Law withdrew from the parliament session that was held that day to vote On the fiscal budget bill for 2021.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:37 pm