Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To prevent price manipulation ... A call to establish a company to import foodstuffs and put them on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To prevent price manipulation ... A call to establish a company to import foodstuffs and put them on Empty To prevent price manipulation ... A call to establish a company to import foodstuffs and put them on

Post by Rocky Sat 01 May 2021, 7:26 am

To prevent price manipulation ... A call to establish a company to import foodstuffs and put them on the market

•  Time: 05/01/2021 08:02:25

•  Read: 2,717 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Labor and Social Affairs Committee called on the government, with its ministries of finance, planning and agriculture, to establish a national company to import foodstuffs and put them on the market to control prices and not to increase them.
    A member of the committee, Asaad Al-Abadi, said in a press statement, "The government and the ministries of planning, agriculture and finance should aim to establish a national company capable of importing foodstuffs and placing them on the market in a subsidized manner and creating an element of competition with merchants."
    He added that "the high price of the dollar has a negative impact on poor families, and there are thousands of individuals and families who were not registered by the Ministry of Labor within the social protection network," noting that "the arrival of funds to the poor classes will address their social conditions, even with a very small part, and we are waiting for the implementation of budget mechanisms to include them." All poor families are included in the social protection network, which is the commitment taken by the committee to support the social welfare network after communicating with the Ministry of Labor.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:42 am