Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ Empty SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ

Post by Rocky Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 9:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ[/size]

Tue, Jun 8, 2021 10:48 AM

Today, Tuesday, the National Committee for Nuclear Reactors announced the date for building small and large nuclear reactor plants in Iraq.
    The head of the committee, Kamal Hussein Latif, said in a statement received by the "National News Center", that "large plants for nuclear reactors need about 5 years to build from the moment of signing the contract after obtaining approvals and determining the location."
    He added: "As for the construction of small and medium stations, it takes 3 years."
    Latif added, "The preparation of the cadres working in these reactors is done through the contract concluded with the foreign company that will build the reactor. In the construction contract, it will include building cadres by specifying the required number and types of specializations, in addition to administrators, support departments, medical examination and evaluation, health physicists and all working staff."
    Latif indicated that "the training program will include nominations for postgraduate studies at the expense of constructing the reactor, so that the team will be ready and trained on this type of reactor specifically, and the team will have obtained a license from the resident of the project and have a certificate of working hours spent in training in similar reactors outside Iraq".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

chouchou
    chouchou

SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ Empty Re: SETTING A DATE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL AND LARGE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN IRAQ

Post by chouchou Wed 9 Jun 2021 - 5:09

I guess it will be to produce electricity first and then for nuclear bomb? Who knows....

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:36