Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission cancels the number 56 from the list of candidates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission cancels the number 56 from the list of candidates Empty The Commission cancels the number 56 from the list of candidates

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:17 am

[size=52]The Commission cancels the number 56 from the list of candidates[/size]

[size=45]The Independent High Electoral Commission was forced to exclude and cancel number 56 from the sequences granted to candidates for the upcoming elections in October.[/size]
    [size=45]Commission spokeswoman Jumana Al-Ghalay said, in a statement that Al-Mada received a copy of, that "the Board of Commissioners submitted a letter to the Candidates Affairs Committee that the number 56 may affect the fortunes of some candidates, and therefore it should be cancelled."[/size]
    [size=45]She explained that "the cancellation came for two reasons: No. 56 is linked to the last two numbers of Article 456 of the Iraqi Penal Code No. 111 of 1969, which is related to fraud, and the second is the possibility of its impact on the candidate's electoral campaign and the opinions of voters."[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi street is circulating a joke related to the two numbers 56 related to the legal article of the accusation of fraud, as the Iraqis shorten the description of fraudsters and swindlers in the markets or the Iraqi street by calling these people “56”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:59 am