Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil derivatives provide 45 million tons for the Husseini processions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil derivatives provide 45 million tons for the Husseini processions Empty Oil derivatives provide 45 million tons for the Husseini processions

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Sep 2021, 8:11 am

Oil derivatives provide 45 million tons for the Husseini processions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Oil Derivatives Distribution Company announced, on Tuesday, the provision of 45 million tons of liquid gas, white oil and gas oil as part of the Arbaeen visit plan .
    The director of the Karbala branch, Hussain Al-Khorsan, said that “the strategic storage of liquid gas, white oil and gas oil is available and in sufficient quantities to cover the needs of the Husseini processions, as we provided 45 million tons of gas within the plan for the Arbaeen visit .”
    Al-Khursan added that "550 wheels were allocated to transport these derivatives to the Husseiniya processions, in addition to the supporting effort from the oil derivatives branches in the governorates ."
    He pointed out that "the province is divided into 14 sectors to cover all the processions, which start from the entrances to the administrative borders and reach the city center."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:36 pm