Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE TURKISH AMBASSADOR REVEALS TO AL-ARAJI THE PURPOSE OF BUILDING DAMS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE TURKISH AMBASSADOR REVEALS TO AL-ARAJI THE PURPOSE OF BUILDING DAMS Empty THE TURKISH AMBASSADOR REVEALS TO AL-ARAJI THE PURPOSE OF BUILDING DAMS

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Nov 2021, 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE TURKISH AMBASSADOR REVEALS TO AL-ARAJI THE PURPOSE OF BUILDING DAMS[/size]

Sunday, 7 November 2021 4:08 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The Turkish ambassador to Baghdad, Ali Reza Günay, revealed to the National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, today, Sunday, the purpose of building dams, while Al-Araji stressed the need to reach common formulas on the water file.
    The media office of the National Security Adviser said in a statement, received by the “National News Center”: “The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, received in his office the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad, Ali Reza Günay, and discussed with him the latest developments in the political and security situation in the region, and relations were reviewed. Bilateralism between the two countries and ways to develop them, in the interest of the two friendly countries and peoples.
    And the Turkish ambassador indicated, according to the statement, that "the Turkish government issued a statement of protest against the attempt to assassinate Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, at his home in the Green Zone."
    The statement added, "The meeting also dealt with the importance of continuing coordination between the two countries on the water file, as the Turkish ambassador stressed that the purpose of building Turkish dams is to control water wastage, not drain the river."
    For his part, al-Araji indicated, according to the statement, "the extent of high coordination between the two governments, to overcome obstacles in the joint files," stressing "the importance of continuing communication between Baghdad and Ankara, to reach common formulas on the water file."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:54 am