Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Defense concludes a deal with a Korean company worth millions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Defense concludes a deal with a Korean company worth millions of dollars Empty The Ministry of Defense concludes a deal with a Korean company worth millions of dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Nov 2021, 5:25 am

The Ministry of Defense concludes a deal with a Korean company worth millions of dollars

•  Time: 11/08/2021 11:38:07

•  Reading: 1,144 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI), the only aircraft manufacturer in South Korea, announced that it had received a $360 million repair and maintenance deal for training aircraft in Iraq.
    The company said in a statement that in the three-year agreement with the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, it will provide repair and maintenance services for the advanced T-50IQ training aircraft operated by the Iraqi Air Force in addition to training programs for pilots and engineers.
    KAI exported 24 T-50IQ trainer aircraft to Iraq in 2013.
    The company has exported a total of 156 KT-1 and T-50 basic trainer aircraft to seven countries in Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
    The statement said the company is now looking to enter markets such as Malaysia, Colombia, Senegal, North America and the Oceania region in its export diversification strategy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am