Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ..10 THOUSAND DRUG SUSPECTS ARRESTED SINCE THE BEGINNING

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ..10 THOUSAND DRUG SUSPECTS ARRESTED SINCE THE BEGINNING Empty IRAQ..10 THOUSAND DRUG SUSPECTS ARRESTED SINCE THE BEGINNING

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Dec 2021, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]IRAQ..10 THOUSAND DRUG SUSPECTS ARRESTED SINCE THE BEGINNING[/size]

Saturday, December 4, 2021 11:44 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Interior revealed its measures against drug dealers and promoters, while confirming the arrest of 10,000 accused.
    The Director of Relations and Information of the Ministry of Interior and head of the Security Media Cell, Major General Saad Maan, said in a press statement, "The fight against drugs is a great government effort, and the Ministry of Interior is the first in the matter, as there is a specialized general directorate, the General Directorate for Combating Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances," noting that "the directorate has activities There are many, and there are hundreds of activities during this year.”
    He pointed out that, "during the past 10 months of this year, the ministry was able to arrest nearly 10,000 suspects throughout Iraq at the level of drug users, promoters and traffickers, and this is a large number that indicates the activity carried out by the security services," stressing the need to "consolve all Efforts with the Ministry of Interior to combat this dangerous scourge on society.”
    He added that "the campaigns of the Ministry of the Interior are continuing and have plans in the near future that will have a clear impact and plans on the far level, and there will be solidarity for the government effort," noting that "drugs enter from abroad and border crossings work with an intelligence effort in addition to the supporting authorities, which is the Border Guard Command, which With great efforts and thwarting smuggling attempts, in addition to our dependence on citizens and hotlines.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:29 am