Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan: 20 suspects were arrested for various crimes in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan: 20 suspects were arrested for various crimes in the province Empty Maysan: 20 suspects were arrested for various crimes in the province

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 2:59 am

Maysan: 20 suspects were arrested for various crimes in the province

Baghdad - Journal News

The police headquarters of Maysan, on Friday, the implementation of large-scale security operations throughout the province, during which patrol patrols and infantry and the installation of fixed and mobile surges, and participated in emergency regiments and departmental police departments.

"The operations resulted in the arrest of 20 accused of crimes ranging from murder, theft, drug abuse and other crimes," police chief Brigadier General Nizar Mohi al-Saadi said in a statement read by the Journal News. "The police detachments of the town and Hittin were able to arrest "Six" accused of two of them wanted in accordance with the crimes of intentional murder. "

He continued, and the detachments of the police departments of Al-Maymunah and Ali al-Gharbi were able to arrest "five" defendants according to the crimes of threats and willful harm.

Al-Saadi added that the detachments of the Greater Hungary police and the fight against crime and drugs were able to arrest "nine" accused of criminal offenses, one of which is required according to article (14 drugs). He pointed out that his commanding units seized vehicles and motorcycles in violation and legal action was taken against its occupants, That the defendants have been referred to the competent investigative authorities to complete the legal proceedings against them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:23 pm