Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD - A number of criminal suspects have been arrested in the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD - A number of criminal suspects have been arrested in the capital Empty BAGHDAD - A number of criminal suspects have been arrested in the capital

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:01 am

[size=30]BAGHDAD - A number of criminal suspects have been arrested in the capital[/size]
    09/10/2017 11:26 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Baghdad's Criminal Investigation Directorate announced on Monday the arrest of a number of defendants in the capital, indicating that their wounds varied between swearing, armed robbery and theft.
    A statement of the Directorate received "Trend Press" a copy of it, the Directorate of the fight against crime in Baghdad arrested a number of defendants in various criminal cases and crimes in different parts of the capital, pointing out that the defendants were arrested according to materials and charges varied between the crimes of kidnapping and forgery and robbery and robbery Armed robbery crimes. "
    He added that several of them were accused of trading and possession of narcotics.
    He pointed out that the Directorate has referred all accused to the competent authorities for the purpose of completing the legal proceedings against them.
    The security forces in the capital Baghdad often announce the arrest of a number of accused of various criminal and terrorist crimes in different parts of the capital Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:36 pm