Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim: The political crisis is solvable, and the recent elections have caused confusion in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim: The political crisis is solvable, and the recent elections have caused confusion in th Empty Mr. Al-Hakim: The political crisis is solvable, and the recent elections have caused confusion in th

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 5:49 am

Mr. Al-Hakim: The political crisis is solvable, and the recent elections have caused confusion in the arena

•  Time: 06/12/2021 13:31:33

•  Reading: 572 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, said: "The political crisis is solvable if everyone enjoys the culture of concession to Iraq and the supreme national interest prevailing."
    A statement by his office, which the {Euphrates News} received a copy of, said that Mr. Al-Hakim stressed during his meeting with the Spanish Ambassador to Baghdad, His Excellency Pedro Martinez, ""the recent parliamentary elections produced a clear confusion in the political arena as a result of the lack of balance."
    During the meeting, Mr. Al-Hakim stressed "the importance of developing relations between Baghdad and Madrid and investing the role of Spanish companies, whose development and presence in Iraq we commend."
    They also discussed "developments in the regional and international situations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:53 am