Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dropping fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars for Iraqi immigrants returning to the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dropping fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars for Iraqi immigrants returning to the country Empty Dropping fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars for Iraqi immigrants returning to the country

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Dec 2021, 6:27 am

[size=52]Dropping fines of hundreds of thousands of dollars for Iraqi immigrants returning to the country[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, the spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Sahaf, announced that the fines imposed on Iraqis stranded at the Belarusian borders will be dropped.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by the agency, "The ministry, within one month, has succeeded until today in operating 10 exceptional flights to bring back those wishing to return voluntarily."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The evacuation flight to return those who wish to return voluntarily for this day carried 258 Iraqis," noting that "through the efforts of the embassies of the Republic of Iraq in Moscow and Warsaw, our consular delegations continue to work in the field by registering the names of those wishing to return and proving the pastoralism of others."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sahaf continued, "We have so far succeeded in returning 3,817 Iraqis within 10 trips," noting that "518 laissez-passer passports have been granted so far, and we are coordinating humanitarian support in the field in Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Poland."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "with the efforts of the ministry and through the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Moscow and in coordination with the authorities in Belarus, we were able to drop the financial fines resulting from violating the residency conditions, for the total of those who were voluntarily returned, in the amount of more than seven hundred and seventy thousand dollars."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:52 pm