Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Raises The Flag Of Deficit In The Face Of Solving The Fuel Crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Raises The Flag Of Deficit In The Face Of Solving The Fuel Crisis Empty Kurdistan Raises The Flag Of Deficit In The Face Of Solving The Fuel Crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jan 2022, 6:36 am

[size=38]Kurdistan Raises The Flag Of Deficit In The Face Of Solving The Fuel Crisis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/29/2022 | 1:35 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    A member of the Sulaymaniyah Provincial Council, Rikut Zaki, confirmed, on Saturday, that the fuel crisis in the Kurdistan region in general and Sulaymaniyah in particular has been going on for years and has been renewed and it is difficult to solve it
    . It is years and renewable, and it is difficult to solve it because the regional government does not give subsidized prices for fuel,” noting that “the region’s production does not meet the local need, and that the quota sent from Baghdad is not enough.”
    Zaki stressed, "there is no joint cooperation between the governments of the region and the center to determine quantities sufficient for the real needs of the provinces of the region," noting that "the citizen remains the one who bears the burdens of this matter and his suffering is renewed whenever prices increase in the local market." finished/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm