Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Activist: The Ruling Families Deduct 65 Dollars From Each Barrel And Deposit It In Their Acc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Activist: The Ruling Families Deduct 65 Dollars From Each Barrel And Deposit It In Their Acc Empty Kurdish Activist: The Ruling Families Deduct 65 Dollars From Each Barrel And Deposit It In Their Acc

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:06 am

[size=38]Kurdish Activist: The Ruling Families Deduct 65 Dollars From Each Barrel And Deposit It In Their Account
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/16/2022 | 2:17 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The Kurdish activist Mahmoud Yassin Kurdi accused, on Wednesday, the ruling families in the Kurdistan region of stealing large sums of money and depositing them in their accounts in Europe.
    In a tweet on Twitter, which was seen by the "Information" agency, Kurdi said, "In the past seven months, with oil prices rising to more than $90, but the Kurdistan Region's oil revenues were only $350 million."
    He added, "These numbers mean that each barrel of oil goes from only $25 to employee salaries, and the rest goes to European banks in the families' account. That's why they want to turn the decision of the Federal Court to the issue of nationalism!"
    And the Federal Supreme Court announced, yesterday, Tuesday, that it is not possible for the Kurdistan region to export oil and to hand over the previous proceeds to the Federal Sumo Company, as well as the invalidity of the oil and gas law in the region.

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 am