Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government concludes his visit to Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government concludes his visit to Qatar Empty The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government concludes his visit to Qatar

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:42 am

[size=52]The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government concludes his visit to Qatar[/size]

[size=45]On Wednesday, the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, concluded an official visit to the State of Qatar, which lasted for one day.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani and his accompanying delegation left Doha Airport, heading to Erbil, the capital of the region.[/size]
    [size=45]During his visit, Masrour Barzani met with the Emir of the State of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in Iraq, especially the efforts made to form the new government, in addition to discussing ways to strengthen Qatar's relations with Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, in a way that contributes to their development in the fields of economy, trade and investment.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides also agreed on the importance of continuing coordination and cooperation in issues of common concern.[/size]
    [size=45]He also met with Qatari Prime Minister Khalid bin Khalifa Al Thani.[/size]
    [size=45]On Tuesday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government and his accompanying delegation arrived in the capital, Doha, in response to an official invitation addressed to him by the Emir of the State of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm