Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Operations Room General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to discuss procedures for checking t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Operations Room General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to discuss procedures for checking t Empty Operations Room General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to discuss procedures for checking t

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:05 am

Operations Room General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to discuss procedures for checking the DNA of the bodies of the martyrs faceless

07/08/2014 15:04 

Discussed the operations room General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers mechanisms used in the tests the DNA of the bodies of the martyrs faceless in coordination with the Human Rights Commission. 
    came during a coordination meeting held building of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers headed by the Director of the room and the Director General of the Department of Citizen Affairs and Public Relations Mohammed Taher al-Tamimi Bhoudoredo Human Rights Commission d. Salama al-Khafaji, and representatives of stakeholders from the ministries (Defense, Interior, Health, Higher Education and Scientific Research) to develop a joint mechanism on the identification of the martyrs. 
    , and confirmed al-Tamimi, the need to take swift action to withdraw samples from the families of the martyrs through the coordination of efforts and the distribution of tasks between the parties mentioned. 
    came out of the meeting and a number of recommendations, including the formation of mobile teams in Baghdad and the provinces shall sampling operations of the families of the martyrs and to identify those who are concerned with the outcome of the corresponding notice and issuing death certificates for the Martyrs. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:26 am