Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor Is Studying Not To Stop Double Salaries For Beneficiaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor Is Studying Not To Stop Double Salaries For Beneficiaries Empty Labor Is Studying Not To Stop Double Salaries For Beneficiaries

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 6:39 am

[size=38]Labor Is Studying Not To Stop Double Salaries For Beneficiaries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/08/2022 | 11:55 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed its study not to stop double salaries that the beneficiary receives from the amounts of subsidies and the full-time aid.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Alaa Al-Sakini, said in a statement reported by “Al-Sabah” newspaper, which was seen by / the information, that “the ministry is working to solve the problem of double salaries for some beneficiaries of the full-time employee who have a social welfare salary through a set of recommendations that are currently being studied to decide on it, the most important of which is to wait on the issue of the Lord The family who receives a salary from social protection and the full-time employee at the same time, in addition to not stopping the salary of the full-time employee and waiting to recover the amounts and not claiming them retroactively.
    He added that "the ministry will address the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers regarding the recovery of funds for beneficiaries with disabilities who have social assistance, and to submit a proposal to extinguish the debts owed by them in order to obtain a decision in this regard during the coming period."
    And Al-Sakini indicated that “the Social Protection Law requires that in obtaining cash benefits, whether for individuals or families, he does not receive a salary from the state.” Ended 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:03 am