Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank determines the rank of Iraq globally with gold reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves - The Central Bank determines the rank of Iraq globally with gold reserves Empty The Central Bank determines the rank of Iraq globally with gold reserves

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2022, 4:13 pm

The Central Bank determines the rank of Iraq globally with gold reserves
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 03/17/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 34

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Thursday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the size of gold reserves in Iraq, while determining the country's ranking globally .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihsan Shamran, said that "the gold reserves in Iraq are 96.4 tons ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Shamran added, "Iraq is ranked 37th in the international gold reserves ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The World Gold Council, last January, published its report on the reserves of the central banks in the world of gold, and the data showed that the reserves amounted to 35571.3 tons of the metal [/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the data, the total reserves increased by about 11 tons in the January 2022 report compared to December 2021 .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The United States leads the world in reserves of the precious metal, followed by Germany, then Italy, then France, and then Russia .[/rtl]
    [rtl]As for the Arab world, Saudi Arabia leads the Arab countries in gold reserves, as the Kingdom owns 323.1 tons of the precious metal, according to the first report of the World Gold Council this year .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Gold is a safe haven, especially in times of crisis, as many people tend to buy it to hedge against inflation risks, and in the past years, the prices of the precious metal have risen in light of the Corona virus crisis and its consequences .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:03 pm