Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian proposals to treat the salinization of the Marsh waters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian proposals to treat the salinization of the Marsh waters Empty Egyptian proposals to treat the salinization of the Marsh waters

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Egyptian proposals to treat the salinization of the Marsh waters[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Nasiriyah: Naglaa Al-Khalidi

Egyptian experts have submitted proposals to treat salinity in the two channels of the General Mastub and Khamisiya, which flow into the marshes of Dhi Qar Governorate, using modern technologies to improve water quality, without harming the environment.
    Dhi Qar Agriculture Director Saleh Hadi said: "Experts met with their Iraqi counterparts last week in Basra Governorate to discuss benefiting from the Egyptian expertise in the field of saline water treatment in a number of governorates, including Dhi Qar."
    He added that "the Egyptian team presented, during the meeting, a mechanism for treating the drainage of the general estuary stream and the Khamisiya Canal and improving the quality of water that feeds the marsh areas," noting that "the environment of the marsh areas is similar to the environment of the Fayoum Governorate in Egypt, which was suffering from the problem of salinity, and it was treated by scientific methods. modern.”
    Hadi expressed his hope that “the proposals of the Egyptian experts who got acquainted with the areas fed by the general estuary and al-Khamisiya canals and the problems facing the local population who have suffered for many years from the problem of salinity in the general estuary and al-Khamisiya canal, which negatively affected the lives of residents, crops and animals in many areas, will be implemented soon. from Dhi Qar Governorate.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:23 am