Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The delay surrounds five Iraqi ministries.. What is the relationship with the budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The delay surrounds five Iraqi ministries.. What is the relationship with the budget? Empty The delay surrounds five Iraqi ministries.. What is the relationship with the budget?

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2024, 4:58 am

The delay surrounds five Iraqi ministries.. What is the relationship with the budget?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Strategic Planning and Federal Service Committee in the House of Representatives revealed that there are 5 ministries that have not achieved advanced completion rates in their projects within the government program.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Vice Chairman of the Committee, Mohamed Al-Baldawi, said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “those ministries have delayed in accomplishing the tasks assigned to them,” without referring to the names or descriptions of the work of those ministries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Baldawi attributed this reluctance to “the possibility of financial problems due to the delay in the budget law,” explaining that “those ministries were not allocated sufficient budgets for these projects, and there are projects in the first place that were not planned properly and thus they delayed.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that "there are also problems that accompanied the planning process within the ministry and the institution and at the leadership level and directing projects and human resources in the right direction."[/rtl]

100 views
    Added 05/05/2024 - 9:07 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 4:21 pm