Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A politician accuses the American embassy of attracting parties inside Iraq to confuse the situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A politician accuses the American embassy of attracting parties inside Iraq to confuse the situation Empty A politician accuses the American embassy of attracting parties inside Iraq to confuse the situation

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2024, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A politician accuses the American embassy of attracting parties inside Iraq to confuse the situation[/size]
    • Today 09:45

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Independent politician Abbas al-Maliki confirmed that the American administration is experiencing a contradiction in its principles and concepts that it has promoted over the past years by supporting gays, homosexuality, and corruption under the pretext of freedoms, at a time when it worked to stand against its students when they expressed their opinions regarding the Palestinian issue.
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, “The American side is working, through its embassy in Baghdad, to attract some groups in order to train and prepare them to carry out actions aimed at disrupting the situation in the country.”
    He stated that "America claims to be a democratic country and supports freedoms and defends the rights and freedoms of people, and at the same time it contradicts itself by supporting homosexuality and homosexuals and suppressing the freedoms and opinions they seek." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:59 pm