Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of his corruption... Al-Karawi calls for Al-Halbousi to be held accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of his corruption... Al-Karawi calls for Al-Halbousi to be held accountable Empty Because of his corruption... Al-Karawi calls for Al-Halbousi to be held accountable

Post by Rocky Sun 05 May 2024, 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Because of his corruption... Al-Karawi calls for Al-Halbousi to be held accountable[/size]
    • Today 12:01

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Sunday, the head of the organizing body of the popular movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, called for the accountability of the sacked Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, as he is a beneficiary of corruption.
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “The government’s disregard for the prosecution of the sacked Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, represents a government failure to initiate fundamental reforms, criticizing the overlooking of senior officials whose involvement in corruption has been proven with conclusive evidence.”
    He added, "The dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, benefited from corruption in addition to participating in disrupting the Belt and Road Agreement." 
    He continued, “Al-Halbousi is involved in major corruption cases that cannot be tolerated, indicating that Al-Halbousi’s corruption is clear and disgusting, and remaining silent about him is a crime, and the government and regulatory authorities must hold him accountable in accordance with the law.” Ended/25H

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 5:54 pm