Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I Neglected The Suffering Of The Citizen.. Former MP: Parliamentary Blocs Are Preoccupied With Elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I Neglected The Suffering Of The Citizen.. Former MP: Parliamentary Blocs Are Preoccupied With Elect Empty I Neglected The Suffering Of The Citizen.. Former MP: Parliamentary Blocs Are Preoccupied With Elect

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:23 am

I Neglected The Suffering Of The Citizen.. Former MP: Parliamentary Blocs Are Preoccupied With Electoral Benefits And Quotas
    27/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Former MP Hassan Fadaam confirmed today, Sunday, that the parliamentary blocs are still preoccupied with electoral benefits and quotas, and have neglected the suffering of citizens.
    Faddam said in an interview with Earth News, "It is premature to determine whether this parliamentary session was successful or unsuccessful or performed its duties, as there are no indications so far that this parliament has consensus that would allow it to legislate laws and go towards solving crises. Country".
    He added that he supported that “any country and any parliament, unless there is an understanding between the political blocs involved in it, it is very difficult for them to proceed with the important issues in the country, especially in Iraq, that suffers from many economic, political, social and security problems, and this requires an understanding of these problems and finding real solutions and devote themselves to solving problems.” Country".
    And the former deputy indicated that "what we see from the beginning of the ratification of the names and until now, we find that it is difficult for the House of Representatives to hold a session, and it is also difficult for it to understand the basic issues that concern the people."
    He pointed out that "Parliament and its blocs are still busy with the electoral benefits and quotas, and there is no difference from the previous sessions, while the Iraqis are experiencing major problems and the global situation is economically confused and there is a rise in the prices of food commodities, fuel and others."
    He explained that he supported, "We do not see any interest in these matters and the full preoccupation of MPs and political blocs with quotas and understanding over political and government positions within the country," stressing that "any political force that wants to solve the problems of its country must pay attention to important laws and monitor its work and the oversight role is completely absent. There is no control over the government's work and the performance of the government and its institutions.
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives had failed yesterday, Saturday, to hold a session to elect the President of the Republic due to the lack of the required quorum represented by the presence of two-thirds of the members of Parliament.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:31 pm