Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Studies Center: Dissolving Parliament Will Have Serious Repercussions On Three Levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Studies Center: Dissolving Parliament Will Have Serious Repercussions On Three Levels Empty Studies Center: Dissolving Parliament Will Have Serious Repercussions On Three Levels

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 8:10

[size=38]Studies Center: Dissolving Parliament Will Have Serious Repercussions On Three Levels
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/12/2022 | 12:55 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The deputy head of the Dijla Center for Strategic Planning, Muhammad al-Taan, warned on Tuesday of the repercussions of dissolving parliament and holding new early elections, indicating that dissolving parliament will have serious repercussions on the political, constitutional and social levels.
    Al-Taan said in a statement to "The Information", that "the state of political obstruction gave birth to some political forces the idea of ​​dissolving Parliament, now the idea of ​​the solution will lead to political, constitutional and social repercussions."
    He added that "dissolving Parliament will encounter obstacles at the current stage due to the difficulty of providing a majority that can agree to it, especially if there is a winning bloc and it will lead to the outbreak of a new crisis, because it will lead to new early elections, and this is what the winners are not satisfied with."
    And Al-Taan continued, "Constitutionally, it will open the doors of controversy widely with the possibility of resorting again to the Federal Court, and socially, the possibility of renewed protests and pressure from public opinion is very possible." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 19:14