Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Center for Banking Studies celebrates the participants in its training courses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Center for Banking Studies celebrates the participants in its training courses   Empty The Center for Banking Studies celebrates the participants in its training courses

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 11:01 am

[size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    October 10, 2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Monday, the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq held a ceremony for participants in internationally accredited training courses.
    The ceremony, which was attended by a number of officials from this bank, witnessed the distribution of approved certificates in the field of anti-money laundering and compliance to the participants in the training courses and those who passed the exam to obtain the (CGSS), (CAMS), (KYCS), and (CCM) certificates.
    The Director General of the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Bassem Abdul Hadi, indicated that obtaining this type of certificate for participants contributes to raising the ability of the banking sector in Iraq to confront the phenomenon of money laundering and terrorist financing and achieve international compliance requirements. Congratulations to the participants in these courses for the banking sector. The Iraqi.
    It is noteworthy that the Center for Banking Studies of the Central Bank of Iraq provides dozens of training courses throughout the year in various banking fields, in addition to its cooperation with regional and international training centers.

Central Bank of Iraq
    Information Office
    9 - October - 2023

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:47 pm