Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister Of Oil Is At The Interrogation Table Due To The High Fuel Prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister Of Oil Is At The Interrogation Table Due To The High Fuel Prices Empty The Minister Of Oil Is At The Interrogation Table Due To The High Fuel Prices

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 1:57 pm

The Minister Of Oil Is At The Interrogation Table Due To The High Fuel Prices
    04/13/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / The independent MP Hadi Al-Salami announced, today, Wednesday, the completion of the procedures for questioning the Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, against the background of “rising fuel prices and rampant corruption in the joints of the ministry.”
    Al-Salami said in a video clip that he posted on his Twitter account, which was seen by Earth News, "We completed the procedures and requirements for the questioning of the Minister of Oil by collecting the signatures of 40 deputies and submitted them to the House of Representatives."
    He added, "This comes due to the rampant corruption in the ministry's joints and its procedures in raising the prices of black oil and kerosene," noting that "this matter hinders the wheel of reconstruction and investment."
    Al-Salami continued, "The rise in the prices of black oil and kerosene negatively affected the citizen and led to the suspension of a number of government factories."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:45 pm