Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An electric power transmission line was sabotaged south of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An electric power transmission line was sabotaged south of Baghdad Empty An electric power transmission line was sabotaged south of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2022, 5:41 am

[size=46]An electric power transmission line was sabotaged south of Baghdad[/size]
    Iraq
    11:10 - 2022-05-19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Electricity revealed that the 400 kV high pressure electric power transmission line (Rasheed - Musayyib Ghazieh) was subjected to a repeated and deliberate act of sabotage that led to its separation from work.

And the Ministry of Electricity said in a statement, the high-pressure electric power transmission line (Rasheed - Musayyib Ghazieh) 400 kV of the General Electricity Transmission Company for the Middle Euphrates region, was exposed on Thursday morning, May 22, 2022, to a (deliberate and repeated) act of sabotage in Al-Shakhat area in Latifiya, which led to the cutting of the phase wire (S) between the spaces of the two towers (53-54), and negatively affected the flow of electric current to the capital, Baghdad, and parts of the central Euphrates regions.

She added that immediately and under the direct guidance of the Minister of Electricity, Engineer Adel Karim, and under the field supervision of the Director General of the aforementioned public company, Engineer Barak Saad Nour Al-Shamrty, the engineering and technical staff in the company mobilized their efforts and in cooperation with the ground-holding force of the Iraqi army by detecting on the line and undertaking maintenance work immediately in order to Complete the work and return the line to work within the next two hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:24 am