Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment: Basra is among the polluted cities globally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment: Basra is among the polluted cities globally Empty Environment: Basra is among the polluted cities globally

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 5:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Environment: Basra is among the polluted cities globally[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Basra: Saad Al-Sammak

The Directorate of Environment of the South embarked on a survey tour to assess the health and environmental reality in Al-Nashwa district in Basra, after receiving appeals from its people to detect carcinogenic pollutants, while confirming that Basra is classified as one of the polluted cities globally.
    The director of the department, Walid al-Moussawi, said that the Basra Environment Directorate, affiliated with his department, sometimes fails to fully perform its role, due to the lack of environmental laboratory equipment and devices, which forced it to borrow a mobile environmental monitoring device in the Directorate of Environment of Dhi Qar Governorate, and to use the laboratories of Basra University during the survey process. And the environmental assessment in terms of ecstasy, noting that the recommendations of the results of the first round of the research team will be circulated between government departments and the private sector, for the purpose of removing and treating damage to public health and biological and natural diversity in accordance with the Law on the Protection and Improvement of the Environment No. 27 of 2009
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:07 am